Instructions for firmware on smartphone Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F a new official firmware Android, as well as obtaining Root access on the phone Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F.
Before starting the firmware phone Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F, you must first download the necessary programs and files on your PC.
1. Download the program proshivator – Odin v3.09 (this program are in the official service Samsung).
2. Drivers for communication smartphone with your PC – Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S6
3. Then download the firmware for your favorite smartphone Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F like one of these:
4. Extract the Odin program firmware to any folder (to me the most convenient on the desktop). Note: Sometimes Odin gives FAIL! Because of the presence of the Cyrillic (Russian letters) on the way to the firmware.
5. Run the program Odin as administrator (right click on the icon – Run as Administrator – Yes). Note: Normally, when a simple opening Odin’a automatically request permission to run as an administrator.
6. After starting the Odin, we arrange the firmware files in the following order:
File BL ……… .tar.md5 inserted in the «BL»
File AP ……… .tar.md5 inserted in the «AP»
File CP ……… .tar .md5 inserted in the «CP»
File CSC …… ..tar.md5 inserted in the «CSC»
7. Transfer the phone in flashing mode (For this, off press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power, and after the appearance of the menu with a yellow triangle click the button Volume up, than actually affirm their desire to enter into a flashing mode smartphone Samsung Galaxy S6 SM -G920F.
8. Connect your smartphone to your PC SGS 6, the program Odin should recognize the phone (in the upper left corner of the label ID: Com lights
blue blue), and then press the bold fashionable Etpu Start. The flash Samsung Galaxy S6 is running, the progress of the firmware can be monitored in the log, the time flashing smartphone lasts from 3 to 15 minutes, it depends on the power of your PC. Upon completion of the firmware manually restart the phone.
Good luck! Can anyone come in handy.