Step by step instructions on the phone flash Samsung SM-A500 Galaxy Odin program to a new version of android, as well as step by step instructions on obtaining root superuser (rutirovanie) Smartphone Samsung SM-A500 Galaxy A5 on firmware android 4.4.4 or 5.0.2 Before starting the firmware smartphone definitely need to prepare it to protect themselves from non-standard situation.
- It is necessary to recharge the smart more than 60% (ideally 100%).
- Your computer is working properly (no “blue” screen of death, does not restart or turn off spontaneously), USB cable – not broken.
- Kies3 and offices are closed.
- Make a backup of all your important files on the phone.
1. download to your computer and install everything you need
If necessary, unpack and put the firmware in any folder (check that the path to the firmware was not folders with Cyrillic characters).
Drivers for communication Samsung SM-A500 Galaxy A5 with your gearbox – Samsung USB Driver
Program through which we actually sew – Odin 3.09
2. Make a reset the device to factory settings
Turn off your phone, go to the Mode Recovery. Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Up (Up Sound), Home (the center button) and Power button until you turn on the phone. On the smartphone screen should appear:
Use the key to reduce / increase the volume click the menu item wipe data / factory reset. To confirm the selection, press the power button. Select the point Yes – delete all user data and press the power button to confirm. Go to the menu item wipe cache partition. To confirm the selection, press the power button.
3. Next, we need to translate the smart phone to download mode (Download Mode)
Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down key (sound down), Home (the center button) and Power button until you see the warning screen. Then press the Volume Up (Up Sound) to confirm the switch to download mode. Should you see a green robot with the inscription “DownLoading … Do not turn off target !!”
4. The flash smartphone Samsung SM-A500 Galaxy A5
Run the program as an administrator Odin
Press the «AP», and select the unzipped firmware file
After loading the phone you will see a welcome screen, and Odin appears PASS! on a green background. The log will show “All threads completed. (Succeed 1 / failed 0)”
Turning off the phone from the computer and do reset the device to factory settings. Repeat steps 2.
Well that’s all the phone Samsung SM-A500 Galaxy A5 stitched on a new version of Android OS.
Getting Root (superuser) on Samsung SM-A500 Galaxy A5 Android 4.4.4
This manual describes a method of obtaining root only on the Galaxy A5.Please ensure that you have downloaded the root-package specifically for your method of obtaining root modeli.Etot working with software Android 4.4.4 and all subsequent versions of Android.On your Galaxy A5 official must be installed software from Samsung, not the user firmware, or mod. 1 – download CF-Auto-Root package depending on the model of your phone to your computer and extract the zip-file.
- CF-Auto-Root for SM-A5000
- CF-Auto-Root for SM-A5009
- CF-Auto-Root for SM-A500F
- CF-Auto-Root for SM-A500H
- CF-Auto-Root for SM-A500G
2 – Download the program through which we sew – Odin 3.09
3. – Turn off your phone. Now simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down key (sound down), Home (the center button) and the power button until until you see the warning screen.
Press the Volume Up (Up Sound) to confirm the switch to download mode.
4 – Make sure that your computer has USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy A5 (if not download the above and set). 5 – Run the program Odin 3.09 administrator. Connect your phone to your computer while your phone is in the boot mode. 6 – If your phone has been connected successfully, one of the ID: COM cells will be blue and it will be the COM port number. This step may take some time. 7 – Now you need to select the file you want to install on your phone, that is the one that you got in Step 1.
Click on the «AP», and select the decompressed file.
8. – In the Odin check points «Auto Reboot» and «F. Reset Time », if they are not marked. 9. – Press «START» window ODIN. The installation process starts that will last a few minutes. Once the installation is complete, your phone will reboot automatically enters the Recovery will be installed root package / files. Cell ID: COM will be green.
11. – As soon as the home screen smartphone Samsung A5, disconnect the phone from the computer. Note: Sometimes the unit is not included in Recovery Mode automatically (as stated in Step 10) and rutiruet your device. If this happens, do the whole procedure again. Optional:
Still no root?Again, do everything described in the instructions, making sure that the box is not checked ODIN item «Auto Reboot».After installation (Step 10), proceed as follows:– Forced disconnect the phone.– Turn on your phone by pressing the volume up + Home + Power, to enter the Recovery.The installation process starts rutirovaniya your phone.That’s all!