Instructions firmware smartphone Lenovo s60 Sisley lite on a new version of Android OS official or custom, as well as unlock Bootloader (loader) in the Lenovo S60 Sisley lite, getting Root (super user rights) and the installation of a custom recovery (rekaveri) TWRP.
In order to flash your phone via system update you must first download the firmware that we actually want to flash on the device. This method can flash the original firmware only top of the original !!!
Official firmware for Lenovo s60 Sisley lite can be downloaded:
S60-A_S212_150504_row_SD Android 5.0.2
s60-a_s121_150402_row_sd.rar_ Android 4.4.4
for the Chinese version s60w-S227_150806_ROW_Android 5.0
Well, or any other that you like.
And now more in detail about the process of installing the firmware on your phone Lenovo S60 Sisley lite
After downloading the firmware, unzip, should get a folder «sdfuse», copy the entire folder in the internal memory of the smartphone.
Turn off the phone.
Press the power button and the lower volume key, and hold them until the logo Lenovo, and then lock button can be released.
The telephone must load native rekaveri in it, select the item «Update from sd-card», and then have to start the process of firmware Lenovo S60 Sisley lite. After completing the firmware Choose the item «reboot system now» — the phone will restart with a new firmware.
After this update is strongly recommended to enter the smart phone area code!
Changing the region code on your phone Lenovo S60 Sisley lite
1. Go to the dialer (phone number nabiratel) and enter the code — #### 6020 #
2. Then we get to the list of regions that are looking for there own and select it
3. and confirm your selection. All you have changed in the phone area.
Instructions for unlocking bootloader on your phone Lenovo S60
To unlock the bootloader on your phone Lenovo S60 you need a PC (it is believed that Win8-10 not fit — I Win 10 and everything is normal). Before any manipulation, charge your smartphone Lenovo S60. It is also important to use a not damaged USB cable, not necessarily original — I’m using here is a USB cable 1.8m
Next, download and install on your PC all the necessary drivers. Lenovo_Usb_Driver and Qualcomm_USB_Drivers and proshivator program for S60 Lenovo QPST 2.7.422
Check instill the necessary drivers have been installed — for this:
Turn the phone over USB debugging section for developers. If the partition configuration «For Developers» is missing, go to Settings> About phone> «Device Info» and press 10 times on the item «Number firmware». Then go to Settings> Developers — includes USB debugging
Connect your phone to a PC via a USB-cable to the dialer dials * # * # 8899 # * # * and click on «OK».
Open the Device Manager on your PC — you should be so as in the screenshot (port numbers may differ).
When prompted for the first team ADB c PC on your phone you need to provide access to this action. Put a tick «Always allow debugging with this computer» and click «OK»
And now the process Bootloader unlock your smartphone Lenovo S60
Download the attached file S60-ROW (CN) _UnLock_BootLoader.7z and extract its contents to the root of any drive.
Start utility QFIL (Start> All Programs> QPST> QFIL)
In the opened window QFIL fill in the following fields:
- Programmer patch in the field specify the path to the file prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn, for this click on Knop «Browse», in the window that opens, specify the path to the folder S60_UnLock_BootLoader, then select the file prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn and press «Open».
- click on digging «Load XML …», in the window that opens, specify the path to the folder S60_UnLock_BootLoader, then turn choose — snachalarawprogram0.xml and click «Open» and then patch0.xml and also click «Open.»
3. Make sure that the program QFIL sees smartphone as the Lenovo HS-USB Diagnostics.
4. Click on the button «Download» and wait for the end of the process. Smart phone should reboot with a successful unlocked and loaded into the Android OS.
Getting Root-rights Lenovo S60
Lenovo S60 — Obtaining Root-rights — Lenovo S60 custom firmware — Forum Lenovo
- Draw unlocking BootLoader (see. P. Above)
- Connect the device to your PC;
- Turn on the device for debugging USB:
- If the partition configuration «For Developers» is missing, go to Settings> About phone [> Device Information] and press 10 times on the item number of assembly;
- Settings> Developers — includes debugging of USB;
- If you performed the procedure on a smartphone BootLoader unlock lenovo s60, then you should already have installed drivers for the ADB, if not — set.
- Download the Root_S60.bat and then run it, and then automatically starts the process of getting Root root permissions on your phone lenovo S60, the end of the process of obtaining ozhidaem Root.
That’s all your smartphone got a super user rights (RooT)
Installing Recovery TWRP 18.104.22.168 for the Lenovo S60
Install TWRP available after unlocking BootLoader !!!
This Recovery provides the following additional features:
— Full support for SELinux
— mount inner SDcard to the PC in MTP
— mount USB-flash drives for OTG (USB drive will work with file systems and fat32 exfat)
— ability to select FS (ext4, fat32) for the formatted partition ..
— removal of screenshots by clamping power + volume down (stored / sdcard / Pictures / Screenshots)
— support the PTA
— full functionality adb
— Battery operation
— used topic Materialised
— Added ability to set img-files (for this transition to Install, and in the lower right corner to switch from Zips Images — Runoff to threads
or in the top pane to switch from Install Zip on the Install Image — for the theme Materialised)
Installation instruction Recovery TWRP 22.214.171.124 with a PC
- Extract from the archive folder TWRP TWRP-126.96.36.199_S60.7z to the root of any drive
- On your phone, turn on debugging by ADB (on the PC must be set for the driver ADB)
- Connect your phone to a PC via usb-cable and run the Flash-TWRP_S60.bat
- We are waiting for the phone to boot into TWRP
- You can now disconnect the usb cable
- The installation process is finished. Your S60 smartphones established custom recovery.